Services for Boats & Outboard Motors
MARINE REPAIR EXPERTS SINCE 1978
Welcome to Auburn Sports and Marines service department. We have a clean, well maintained service department which employs technicians who take pride in providing you with top quality service. Our facility is a full service shop equipped to handle boats 28 feet and smaller, whether it is an outboard, stern drive, or inboard jet our shop can handle the problem you may be experiencing. Our marine technicians our highly trained with state of the art diagnostic testing and repair equipment making the right repair each time the first time. The service technician gets to know you, your boat and your needs to make the right recommendations for marine service that exceed your expectations every time. We treat you like a friend and have respect for your boat as if it were our own.
Quality marine repair service backed by our 1 year warranty on labor and the parts are backed by the manufacturers warranty for all makes and models to include, Mercury, MerCruiser, Yamaha O/B, Honda O/B, Suzuki, Inboard jets, Mercury Sport Jets, Force, Johnson, Volvo, Corbra, OMC, and Evinrude E-Tech.
Lets not forget we also perform custom rigging work, boat trailer repair, and we have a host of very qualified sub-lets for fiberglass and canvass repair.
Many Benefits For You:
- Customer Satisfaction - Our most important goal.
- Honest - Do only the work necessary
- Professional - Factory trained and certified technicians. We even have a Master Technician on staff certified by Mercury Marine.
- Talk directly to the technician that does your work. Not to just a service writer
- No Surprises - On your bill. All prices must be approved by you before any work other than estimating is done.
- Work done right - The first time and done as quickly as possible.
- One stop shopping - We have a fully stocked fishing and marine hardware departments.
Do to the nature of the marine repair business it is best to have your boat serviced in the winter months, by doing so you can avoid the unfortunate delay in the summer months.